By volunteering for your local hospice you can make a real difference in your local community.
Each year there are over 2,200 incredible volunteers supporting hospice services right across Ireland. Your local hospice is always on the lookout for new volunteers!
The benefits of volunteering
People volunteer for many reasons, but everyone’s contribution no matter how small it may seem can make a big difference.
As a volunteer it’s likely you will;
- Experience the joy of giving back to your community
- Make use of special interests and talents
- Learn new skills and/or develop new interests
- Meet new people with similar interests
- Make new connections in your community
- Make a difference
If you would like to volunteer to support your local hospice, you can find contact details here.